Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To Do List

Back in January I made a list of things to do before school gets out for the summer:

Organize the storage room.

Change out the curtains and accessories in the family room.

Get new bedding and towels and rugs for our room.

Get new carpet and mattresses for the twins' rooms.

Clean all the inside windows and the blinds.

Make and freeze a least a dozen meals.

Scrapbook approximately six years worth of pictures.

Lose 10 lbs.

....Ummm, looks like I'm going to be busy the next three days.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I know you and chances are you are planning to get all of those things done in the next few days:). Don't over do it!

Meredith said...

I had a similar list which has now become my "Things to do when the kids go back to school" list. Funny how the time goes by so fast and so little of what we thought we were going to do gets done. Good luck!

Terry said...

THIS is exactly why I don't make "to do" lists or make New Year's resolutions! LOL

Anna said...

lol. I would have loved to see you attempting 6 years of scrapbooking in 3 days. lol

Hope you're having a great summer.