Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let the Cleaning Begin!

Well, it's that time of year again!

Pull out the brooms, buckets, rubber gloves, paper towels and the complete arsenal of cleaning supplies.

Spring cleaning around here begins today. This is something I look forward to, I know that sounds nutty.

There is just something so rewarding about cob web removal.
The whole idea sends a thrill right through me.

Plus the fact that I will get to use my favorite Christmas gift of 2008-

Yes, that's right! I am the proud owner of a Little Giant. While many women request gifts of clothing, perfume or jewelry, all I have wanted for a very long time is this amazing orange A-frame.


In my experience, spring cleaning requires a carefully planned course of action. Room by room is my preferred method. I impose a strict rule on myself that I must completely finish the room I started in before I move on to the next.

I also like to visit cleaning websites and talk to friends to get new and useful cleaning tips. If you have any please let me know.

So, here's to:

decluttering
dejunking

organizing
polishing

and scrubbing!
Let the cleaning begin!

4 comments:

Angela said...

John would think you were crazy but I don't. I wish I had the time to really deep clean this house. But alas it's not to be. The problem is we can't stay uncluttered for more than day :)Maybe someday

Jana said...

Hey good luck and of course if you run out of fun things to clean over there I would be more than happy to let you enjoy yourself over at my house!! hee hee

Terry said...

Little Giant...isn't it great for cleaning the cob webs from the light fixtures over the stairs? :)

Shirlene said...

I want a little giant, too!:) And you're very good at cleaning.....I think it's one of your talents, and being organized!!! I wish I was as detailed a cleaner as you!