Wednesday, March 24, 2010

See Sam Chapter 8

See Sam.
Sam has a new talent.
Sam is good at recognizing when one person resembles another person.

"Wook, Issy!"  "That's you!!", says Sam when she watches Dragon Tales.
Issy wooks like Emmy!






"Wook, Mommy!" "That's you!!", says Sam when she sees a picture of Nina and Star.
Mommy wooks like Nina!







"Wook, Daddy!" "That's you and me!!", squeels Sam when the Beast turns into a handsome prince.
Daddy wooks like the handsome prince.
Sam wooks like Belle.





"Wook, Budda!" "That's you!!", Sam giggles when Noddy comes on tv.
"That's me?", answers Brother glumly.
"Are you sure, Sam?"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
Budda wooks like Noddy!



"Oh my world!!", Sam gasps when she is looking through a book.
"Wook!"
"Wook!"
"Wook!"
"Uncle Nate is in this book!"




Happy Sam.
Happy. Uncle. Nate.

8 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(wipes tears from eyes)

*gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(rubs cheeks b/c they hurt from laughing)

Seriously? Oh, I love that girl!

Melissa said...

Soooo cute! And I laughed when I read carrie's comment. Hilarious!

Thanks for the comment about my elevator story. I'm not sure it's Ensign-worthy, but thanks just the same. I'm sorry I never got back to you before about getting together sometime. That would be fun. But we should include our husbands and Christie and Keith, of course. We all know each other....husbands included. And maybe even our kids? At the park? Sometime in the summer? I don't know....just a thought.

Funk Master B said...

YES! Happiest Nate!

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!! Perhaps Linc would be a little happier if he wooked like Nate.

Oh my, funny, funny Sam!!

Julie Jones said...

I'm going to have to take a closer look at that Uncle Nate of yours Sam.

Angelica and Bryan said...

I think See Sam Chapter 8 is absolutely great!

I can't stop laughing. Really!

Angela said...

Is this for real?

the holmans said...

That is soo cute, what a fun little girl you have!!!! i think she wooks like her pretty mama....