Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear D. Will


Dear D. Will,

Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am writing to you on behalf of my son, Lincoln.

Lincoln is a pretty amazing kid, D. Will.
He is a loving and kind brother.
He has never had a "B" in his life.
He is obedient.
He even practices the piano without complaining!

But guess what else he is, D.Will?
He is a loyal, faithful Jazz Fan.
This kid is true blue, for real.

He watched his first game at age 12 hours.

He cried for two days when John Stockton retired without winning an NBA Championship, he was five.

And remember that terrible day three years ago when you guys lost to the New York Knicks?
AKA "The worst team in the league"?
Well, all I can say is click on the video clip below to see how that went over.


video



Lincoln knows all about players, stats, positions and strategies. He is literally a walking sports page.

The point is, D. Will, I really need you to lead the Jazz to victory this year.
No pressure, just my child's hopes and dreams riding on your shoulders, that's all.

You are just the man for the job.
You're amazing!
You're awesome!
You have rock star status around our house.

I believe in you, D. Will, you can do it!

Thanks so much!

Very Sincerely Yours,
Kimberly

6 comments:

M.Barlow said...

That's my boy! Go Jazz!

Jenny said...

You've gotta love it, baby! I remember watching that video before. So funny! It's about our turn to win:). Maybe this is the year!

Terry said...

I gave up years ago....couldn't take having my dreams crushed year after year. It's best to just not get involved. LOL

the holmans said...

oh, kim that is so sad... you are so smart to video that, love the look on Mark and your daughters Face....( you are such a cute Mom)

Emma Barlow said...

age 12 hrs. huh? wow!

Terry said...

Dear Kimberly,

I am sorry that D.Will dropped the ball and was not able to make Lincoln's dream come true. Please don't let this keep you from blogging anymore though, we miss you. :)