Thursday, June 17, 2010

Slacker No More

There are a couple of very good reasons that I have not written a blog in nearly two months.
Their names are Lincoln and Rachel.

We have been so wrapped up in dance, baseball and a million other things that we have barely come up for air. I have no idea what is going on in the world and I have missed some very important emails. Most of all, I have been out of touch with my fellow bloggers.

This morning I woke up early and spent two lovely hours getting caught up on the happenings of friends and family.
I have missed you all. I need your updates. I love your pictures! I am amazed by your talents! I love to see the great things your kids are doing! I am uplifted by you!

I have also missed my own time recording the little things that make life sweet.

So I am taking a solemn vow to not fall behind again.

If there is anyone out there who still checks this blog, I commit to do better.
Here's to a long, lazy, blog filled summer!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome back. I have missed you. I would love to hear how your dance and graduation went:).

Melissa said...

I swear Spring is busier than Christmas....I get it, I promise. That being said, glad to have you back. If it makes you feel any better, I'm behind too. :)

Terry said...

Yay! Glad you are back! If you haven't heard, we are moving back to IH! It will be in the 8th ward, but we are still glad to be back. Hurrah!

Amy said...

I'm glad you're back! I need more of your wisdom and wit in my life.

Angela said...

I wondered about you-I finally showed up and you disappeared

wylie said...

I love to read your blog and I am glad you are back =)

Julie Jones said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who takes a two month break!!