Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks Roni, Jana & Co.

Last night was one of our favorite nights of the Christmas season.
We received this little delivery:





These delicacies are hand made by Roni, Jana & Company. They not only look professional, they are absolutely melt in your mouth,

out of this world,

knock your socks off,

to die for delicious.

Lincoln proposed that we choose our first chocolate in an orderly fashion, oldest to youngest.

That plan worked for me since I am older than Mark by four months.
Slightly suspicious in that Lincoln happens to be older than Rachel by two minutes.


Samantha didn't seem to mind going last...









Thanks for your hard work, Roni, Jana & Co.

We will enjoy every last bite!

3 comments:

Habs said...

WOW! Those really do look like professional chocolates. Samantha is getting so big. I bet she is loving this Christmas season.

Melissa said...

Those look delicious. You could have bribed us to leave earlier last night with one of those babies!

Julie Jones said...

The peanut clusters are my favorite! I mean WERE, they WERE my favorite, those babies didn't last very long at my house!