Thursday, April 16, 2009

She is Rachel

This girl, I love.



She is thoughtful.
She is kind.



She is smart and responsible.

She is my Little House on the Prairie and 
Anne of Green Gables partner.

She is brave.

She is confident.
She is goofy.
She is nurturer and babysitter.
She is mud pies and princess crowns.
She is baseball and ballet shoes.
She is a good friend.
She is grace.
She thinks her dad is perfect.

She is work first, then play. 


She is goodness, she is purity, she is light.

She is Rachel.

My sweetheart, my joy, my precious daughter, my friend.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, she is soooo pretty! Your kids are adorable. You are such a good mom!

Terry said...

Rachel's are awesome. I feel the same way about mine! :)

Jenny said...

Like mother, like daughter.

Melissa said...

No secret how much I love this special girl!

Amy said...

She is one sweetheart, no doubt about it.