Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sorry Girls

The other night, this lovely handmade card appeared on our doorstep:

Inside was a very sweet love note.
Hmmmm, interesting.

Yesterday, I was sweeping when the doorbell rang.
This was sitting on the porch:

It was marked For Lincoln- Confidential.
Unfortunately, when Lincoln called the number to find out the true identity of powderpuff 1993, it was a hospital answering service.
Hmmmm, interesting-er.

In the past week, two different girls from school have called Lincoln on the phone.
Hmmmm, not too sure about that one.

Tonight I was reading when Linc came in.
"Mom, close your eyes,  I have a surprise for you", he grinned.

I opened my eyes to this sweet sight:

Sorry girls, this kid is taken.
.....At least for the next fifteen or so years.



7 comments:

wylie said...

Pretty bold!! Yep, he's taken girls, he's definitely his mom's boy =)

Melissa said...

LOVIN' IT!!!

Jenny said...

Just the beginning. Linc is going to have that problem for a long time! He is just too handsome.

Angela said...

And it starts already. I don't know that it will ever end- he's pretty cute. Lucky you that he's still giving flowers :)

Angelica and Bryan said...

I am not suprised one bit!

Habs said...

Girls these days sure are aggressive. I hope Linc doesn't have a cell phone cause it sounds like these girls would definitely be calling!!!

Marianne said...

Having such a cute son could be a serious problem....good luck!