Monday, April 28, 2008

Six Things

I've been tagged.
Six things about me:

#1 Call me crazy but I like house and yard work. There is something about an organized pantry that gets me all excited.

#2 I try not to compare myself to other people. I know I can never win when I do. I have learned to admire and respect positive qualities in others and celebrate those instead of feeling bad that I don't have them.

#3 I only use public restrooms in case of emergency. I never use a restroom in the restaurant that I am eating at. I would rather go home.

#4 I love summer. I love everything about it. The twins out of school, lazy days at the pool, slurpees, baseball games, sandals, blue skies for days.

#5 I don't enjoy cooking. I do it every day and I can make some tasty dishes but my heart is not in it. I would much rather take clean up duty.

#6 I am truly happily married. I'm in love. I adore Mark, I wouldn't change one single thing about him. Marrying Mark was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I tag anyone who would like to share.

No comments: