Sunday, April 20, 2008

What I Love About Sundays

Early church.
Taking the sacrament.
Our ward choir, they really should make a cd.
Leading the music in primary.

Coming home to a pot roast simmering in the slow cooker.
Mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, cooked carrots, freshly baked rolls, and strawberry banana jello.
Reviewing what we learned at church, things we can do better this week.

Sami napping, Mark back at church for meetings, the twins and I making cookies together.
Reading the paper.
Me napping.
Rachel making cards for friends and family.

Mark home.
All of us going for a walk.
Lincoln and Mark tossing the football around in the front yard.
Visiting with neighbors.

Playing a game, watching a movie, snacking on popcorn.
Dishes done. Floor swept. Everything back in its place.
Family prayer.
Kisses and hugs.
Three children sleeping.

Snuggling on the couch with the best friend I'll ever have.
A warm shower.
Falling asleep as the moon light pours through the windows.

That's what I love about Sundays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love sundays too if mine were as good as yours. Unfortunetly, they aren't even close - I guess I have some work to do.